4/17/2014

Elf Haul



Elf is one of the cheapest online make up brands and I love it. People say you get what you pay for but I have to say some Elf products are amazing for it's price and comparable to higher end products. Some people are very against drugstore products but I think some of them are really good (and they're affordable!). Recently did a Elf haul and I will share the things I really like and things that I don't like...

things that I would buy again (yay):

One. Elf Nail Polish (new and improved formula) - $2.00CAD - Awesome, consistent, like it even more than Sally Hansen.

Two. Elf 32-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette - I believe this one is $12.00CAD and I got it for half price. Don't expect too much from it but I still think it's really good if you just want to play around and experiment different things. Some colors can be really powdery and some not, but overall it's not bad for it's price.


Baked Eyeshadow Palette
32-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette
Three. Baked Eyeshadow Palette - $10.00CAD Have really really pretty colours but you will probably need to use it with a wet brush to get some color on.

Four. Gel Liner - $3.00CAD, A lot of people say its indistinguishable from the MAC Fluidline $16.00CAD, personally haven't tried the MAC one, but I'm loving this one and it works for me (I even got 3 different colors and maybe more....)

Five. Cream Eyeshadow - $3.00CAD Definitely a must get. 

Six. Eyeliner and Shadow sticks - $3.00CAD





..And the things I wouldn't buy again (nay):

One. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - $2.00CAD DO NOT get this. This is like a poor quality felt tip pen from a stationary store that runs out of ink after 5 seconds. 

Two. Studio Lip stain - $3.00CAD Wears off super easily.. and I don't like the packaging with the gloss and stain on separate sides. After a while your 'gloss' tube won't be 'glossy' anymore from using the brush right after you use the stain..

Three. Mascara Primer- $3.00CAD Useless primer, don't really see any difference if I use it or not.
I didn't include those I didn't particularly like or dislike because I'm not sure what I can say about them. If you wanna do some shopping now.. www.eyeslipsface.com


No comments:

Post a Comment